Tuesday, June 28

If you know me well enough.


If you know me well enough, you would know I'm not a consistent blogger. I blog when I'm too happy or too sad - which I think is a good and a bad thing. Good is that, readers (if there were any) would be able to keep up with the drama of my life (like any reality shows). Bad would be, when I look back into my life, I don't see myself living a NORMAL/AVERAGE life. Pheww! Life is just so full of drama. Anyways, life don't. There's so much of normal things that goes about in my life, currently. IE: the clock on my table is ticking every seconds like it supposed to be, the coffee is wafting its smell across my room, and the ants are slowly crawling into my sugary plate of biscuit. Yes, should I ever looked back into my life, I have to remember the part of my life that is normal. (What i mean normal here is that, I don't always do outrageous stuffs, travel to exotic countries, and party, or fall into depressed mood)

Yes, I didn't update you about my life after my 22nd entry, as promise. I know, and you have all the right to be angry of me. But you see, the world don't revolve around me. :]

Anyway, here's a picture about a Burmese girl whom I met during my last trip to Myanmar [the yellow thing on her face supposed to be some traditional herbs that reduces heat from our body - none of the Burmese people have acne!]. At the age of 3 or so, she has to help at her mom's shop to sell coconut drinks at less than RM2. What were we doing when we're 3? Crying on the crib? Snatching your brother's LEGOs? This country has really touched my heart alot during my visitation. I'd forgotten how happiness can be so simple, it seem as if, the lesser you have, the happier you are. Maybe it's time for us to be gratitude of what we have, even the smallest and littlelest things in life.

No comments: