Monday, April 11

My 22nd Birthday!

Finally Mel turns 22, last month. I know, I know.... I'd been neglecting this blog awhile, but you see, I'm really busy for the month of March. Alot of exciting and happy stuff happened, which I would summarize in the next entry. Back to topic, I am 22 years old this year.

Looking back, time has really passed very fast. I still remember, 10 years ago, I was wondering what my life would be ahead of me. I thought I would be a little more slender and sexy and Zhao Wei, from Hwang Zhu Ge Ge, after watching too much Ugly Duckling that I would turn into a beautiful swan. I thought I would become a doctor, doing medics in UK/US. And well, life didn't turn out as what I thought I would be. But, that doesn't mean it got worse. I'm a psychology student now and I enjoyed the course and studying at KL alot. Despite the fact that didn't become a beautiful swan, I did become a pretty duckling. I do not have distorted feature and body, which I appreciate alot. I'm leading a healthy life, blessed with many loving friends and family. All in all, I'm contend right now although I didn't grew up becoming what I thought I would 10 years back.


So, on my birthday, Yuna organized a birthday night out for me. To be honest, I was happy and glad they celebrated for me. The food was good and we went to KLPac later on to play guitar and take pictures. One thing that I felt uneasy on my birthday is that someone else is paying for my meal. :[ I'm jz not use to that weird feelings. And yeah, they gave me money as what I told them to, though small amount which I will use to fund my new camera lens.


The Basil Pasta from Plan B, Bangsar Village. Highly recommended!

Pocci, Yenny named cat. I love her adorable eyes...
The tipsy lady!
Back in hometown the next day, Mom, Ms. Yap and Yani brought me to Swiss Garden Kuantan for buffet dinner. We had lotsa fun filled with crazy dares and joke. We ate till we the place was almost close. We were so full that night that we could barely walk. But, the food was really good and I enjoyed it alot. =D

Look at the food art they have at Swiss Garden Hotel, Kuantan

No comments: