Wednesday, December 10

1# Report from China

Winter, 13 degrees; Wednesday. Shang Mei Hotel : Baiyun, Guangzhou
CULTURE
I always think China, especially Guangzhou is a cool place. Well, it is still a cool place. But its just not as good as what i always think it was. Hmmm... how should I put it. Culture, i guess. Ppl here are less mannered compared to Malaysia, which I really can adapt to till today. Smoking and spitting are making me so annoyed and fustrated. Hmmm... i guess the nation has just bring themeself down this way. ToT

ECONOMY
More or less, the economy here is heavily affected by the recent US credit crunch. My dad has a trading partner here, and we held a trade fair for these three days. We had actually participating (as buyer) to many trade fair before. But this time is really different. People are lesser compare to previous fairs. Even one of our customer from Canada declined our invitation to come and support us.
NOt long ago, I was intrigue by the CNN's news about the US woman who earns bucks from selling her tresses. I guess, things we just the same over China here. According to my Dad's parter's wife, women who is working her is trying to get pregnant just to keep their jobs in fear that being slashed by their company. I guess China would have the same hard time just like the Americans are going through.

Well, i guess thats all for now. More special report from China in near future~

No comments: