Friday, December 12

2# Report from China

Winter, 7 Days Inn Hotel, Foshan, Guangzhou.
Hello peoples~ I'm in TOINGKOK (China Mainland) now. Lol. Dumbo! Okay, report from Melissa about my trip today. Overall, I spent most of my whole day in a car all the way looking for this 7 days hotel. Luckily my bum didn't grow any "chong"! Whichever way, I think today's trip is most worthless because most of my day spent in the car to Foshan. Reason I'm here is to see the Wong Fei Hong's house. Haha... this is the place the China's wushu master was born. Wow... so anticipating. ^^ besides, my dad tmr gonna look for one UNCA so treat us some delicious food. This man earns alot of $$. So, my dad say need to come and liok back some $$.
Aiyah! Very disturbing lah. Got one cantonese show going on. Report continue tmr....



p/s: this is yesterday's post. I sonmehow couldn't upload anything. >.<

No comments: