Saturday, December 13

3# Report from China

Winter, Jin Jiang Hotel; Hunan, Guangzhou.
It was a lazy day after the exhibition that is held in Pazhou two days ago. Wow, its been a long time ever since we woke up at our own pace. After our breakfast, he left 7 Days Inn Hotel and headed to our first stop of the day.

Today I went to Wong Fei Hong's Memorial Park in Foshan. the only tourists' hotspot in Foshan. Haha~ Whichever way, I have a splendid time there today.
We started off with a little bibliography of the Kung Fu Masters like Ip Man, his student Bruce Lee (his original surname wasn't Lee), and etc. Kung Fu was learned by the Chinese for health and defence purpose. Tai Chi is one of its subdivision. Kung Fu was well received by the westerners and was taught throughout the world especially the Caucasian country. Today, over 30 countries practice Kung Fu.



After browsing through the history of martial arts and its disciple, we moved on to visit Wong Fei Hong's residence. Over the years, many films and movie about Wong Fei Hong was screened. However, the media has gave a wrong impression (physically) about him. He's actually not a fit-man as we all thought he is, but...
...a slightly plum person ^^I myself was too surprise to know about this. Lol. Oh yea, Let me tell you some info that I gained about this man. When Fei Hong was 16 years old, he had already started his own martial arts centre to teach Kung Fu. He was indeed a very talented person. Soon, he was recruited by the chinese general to fight against the Japanese. Then, in between I'd forgotten what happen. But in the end, he opened a health centre to take care of the people called "Poh Chi Lam". It was a very successful and that is the time he gained his name.

However, during his late years, "Poh Chi Lam" was burnt down and his son, Wong Hon Xi was killed. Wong Fei Hong died 200 years ago. Sorry, for the not so flowing story. >.<>

Hey, but this not a nutless job at all. I did found nutfull pictures while i'm there... check it out!
1) I almost mistaken this as my bro
2) Erm... I think i can understand this


Beside WFH's house, there is also a temple. A very very old temple. They called it "ancesstoral temple". We went there for a little while to pray and look around and then, we left because we do not have much time to play around with. (Dad has some bussiness to do mah!)


Now, I'd come back to Hunan. Erm, the street that I'm most familiar with in China. And tommorow, my mom's friend will bring us to shop for some "good goods" in China. Actually that's her job; bring people to buy stuff around China. Cool eh? More report from saya tommorow. What time dy... need to sleep liao. Oh yes. If any of you misses me. I'm here. Still so fat and so kiut. Good nite.





You laugh because I'm different...........
I laugh cause I just farted!

No comments: