Tuesday, March 24

It's been a while...

It's been a while...
Its been a while since I felt so great
To be in luv
Well, I may not call that to be in love...
But at least you got "motivated"
In a way or the other
I know you don't know my existance
But I will see you from far
Continue to to admire you
Your coolness, your smartness, your... EVERYTHING

Its been a while since I being so happy
To find a person to be so smart like you
Although some times it feel irritating to have someone smarter than me,
But I enjoy the competition
Than you bring in
Thank you

No, I'm not psycho
But, thank you again
I really enjoy to see you from far

It's been a while since I wonder
Wondering whether you felt the same as I am
Sometimes it makes me wanna confess
So that I get the idea
But the conservativeness in me
Pull me back
Thinking of the consequences
Maybe I'm afraid to be rejected
How much I hope you will take the first step
And say the three words eight letter statement...

But really, these feelings....
Has been a while :)

Mel

p/s: how much I hoped he read these.... my confession >< You laugh because I'm different...........
I laugh cause I just farted!

No comments: