Wednesday, March 25

Experiment Failed

Experiment Does Not Support Hypothesis

Hypothesis
He luv me
Method
Law of Attraction
Result
In reality he doesn't

Okay, this gonna be brief otherwise I'm gonna screwed up for my two assignment.

Yes, me and sangeetha did an experiment today. Changing our normal seat to somewhere to see whether did he looked at us. Okay, from summary above, you know in the end it didn't. Well well... My reasoning is here: law of attraction may have not start working yet. But its sooooo disturbing to wonder WHO is he keeeeep on looking at (is its not me =C)

You know what, although today I'm super damned depressed (my mood simply changed expotionally), I will continue to check you out just like the nostalgic poem that I posted previously. So what he doesn't like me or even worst know me? I'll continue to just see you from far. Cz the melissa that i am doesn't give up easily.

CROWN, HOW I CAN TELL YOU????


You laugh because I'm different...........
I laugh cause I just farted!

No comments: