Friday, March 27

SATISFIED AS I AM

As Satisfied As I am
Hey peeps. Sorry for my emo posts recently. I really got very emo these days... Partially was because I'm so damned stressed about my assignments (imagine: due in the same day and I'd not done a single shit) and also that stupid crown la. LOL. No worries... I guess I'm better now. Yeah... forget about those crap that I crapped about....

Yup yup, Assignment done; experiment hours completed. So basically I'm rather free now and I had to focus on my finals, colloqium and also dad's catalogue project. If you do know any friends who know anything about photography and graphic design on advertising field, please reccomend to me cz daddy's giving BIG reward~

Main topic begins here: Yup. Satisfied. I'm really very contented now. I'm happy with who I am, my condition..... Recently all the experiment/survey that I particpated generally asked HOW HAPPY ARE YOU? DO YOU SOMETIMES THINK YOU'RE USELESS?. Well, I practically answer all these questions without giving a second thought. YES, I'M VERY HAPPY. I DON'T THINK I'M USELESS OR HELPLESS.

The reason behind this, I started to look at things that I had, things that I tend to ignore all this while. My parents, my little bro, the money my parents gave me, my friends, my roomate... particularly I have everything I had. I started to see things in this perspective nowadays... I don't know why. But I really feel great.

And if someone confronted me and tell me that they are useless and practically they had nothing to be proud of.... I will ask them to think again about themselves. At least, they are alive. They're given chance to live in this world for another day. They may be depressed over what had happened in the past, but they should be proactive about the future that awaits them to make a change!

Wow, I don't know what I become so philosophical recently, but yeah... something to share with you guys. Give that a thought before you start complaining how bad your life WAS. Because what HAPPENED was your PAST. and so, MAKE A CHANGE NOW.

Before I leave today's topic, I wanna say: THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!

xoxo
MEL

You laugh because I'm different...........
I laugh cause I just farted!

No comments: