Wednesday, April 1

The Fredo Talk

The Fredo Talk
a talk about BGR in Guys' perspective
Just got back from library... Recently, I'd spent most of my time in the library - sleeping. This had seriously never happened to me. The ussual me can just study and revise what I learnt attentively in library. But recently, I guess because of that thing. Oh well.. Vic says is normal. And I guess so~
-FREDO- hey.. if anyhow you know this guy, please don't let him know i posted his pict on my blog. :)

Yup yup... this Fredo talk I had this evening was awesome. I somehow get to see different perspective on what guys actually look in girls.

RULE 1:
appearance are important.. Like really really important. I even remember once Jo told me that body comes after brain. So, if anyhow you looked little out of shape... too bad for you. Your chances are slim compared to those have bigger melons or more gorgeous feature. Lo and behold... Don't become sulky of what I'd just say cuz, I'm in the same boat with you. There just as many victims in this boat. Bon voyage! Haha....

RULE 2:
sex comes before love. I don't know how Fredo explain this because its too vague for me to understand his explanation. Well, it happenes at times. LOL. But the main thing is, if they like you, they will imagine having sex with you. Wow.... aren't that scary????
but, Fredo makes me realize one thing. This guy perception thingy changes after some time. You see, not ALL gorgeous girls have gorgeous attitude. We need to understand guys are kinda stubborn species And so, let them play around a while and then settle down.

RULE 3:
betrayal pissed them off. So girls out there, don't wanna being called a slut or whore or bitch, keep your assess clean. Most guys can't forgive if they found out you multidate for whatever reason. :)

RULE 4:
you both have to see things in the same way. I like Fredo's metaphore. You have to see things from the same window or at least same side of a building. Get it? Ok, put it in simpler way. Like both you and your partner have to have the same liking, interest, topic, bla bla bla.... I have to emphasize here that this thing is not about pure tolerance. You see, you have to really have the same liking as he does. Then, you will enjoy the relationship together.

analysis part: i don't know why fredo mention interest as the last rule. but, i guess i get it. physical appearance comes 1st in whatever reason. sex are important for guys too..... The difference older guys and younger... oh well... Fredo called it mature. Okay. Mature guys and less mature guys see sex differently. Mature guys only have sex with people they really really love.

However, I personally think this depends on individual. Some people might simply see their partner or prospective partner in different ways or the other. Well... Now, it makes me wonder what Crown see in girls?? Wonder~ I somehow know, he prefer people who talk only important things and be mysterious. And he also admitted that you can't have both. LOOKS & BRAIN at the same time (although, sometimes you may strike a jackpot or whatever....). But, that doesn't prove anything right??? He might just be the same as Fredo. LOL.. Having sex with Crown. I really can't imagine it. I can think of watching anime, study, playing piano, talking, holding hands with him. BUT Sex? OMG~~

You laugh because I'm different...........
I laugh cause I just farted!

No comments: