Sunday, April 5

Esther: ILU

Esther, I.L.U.


Esther

My worst nightmare, may have happened. Yesterday my mom called me telling me that Esther is feeling not well recently, and had broguht her to the vet. The vey says that she's a little too old as a dog and she got some antibiotics and medical treatment at the clinic. This whole episode thing happened when my aunt notice Esther "being not ussual". Like, she seems not interested with whatever food we gave, she threw up after she ate the grass that she looked for... I remembered how Scooby died 10 years ago after he got food poisoning.

I really do not dare to think about it. Seriously. I dont dare to even imagine she's not gonna be around soon. Is a matter of sooner or later. I know. But I deny it. I try to give her as much attention as she needed each time I got back my hometown. Well, it may be my sole selfishness to want her to be with me.

Esther, was the first person I told to when I first fall in love back in my high school. She's the first person I turn to when I broke up with the guy that I dated. Well, its 4-day-relationship after all, you may say. But the first one are normally the most painful experience. I remembered I cried quite badly that day, and she just sat beside me. Did nothing, but I know she understands how bad I felt. There's another time when I was so into singing that I made her listen to the songs I sang repeatedly again and again. I wonder did she actually had her ears bled that time. These are just some memories that we shared together. When there's the good side of the memories, there were also the bad ones. I remembered not talking to her after I know she's not a virgin- the reason is because at that time I really treated her like my little sister and it simply doesn't make sense if she got married 1st right? But, yeah. We do fight, Oh well, I do have some cat fights with her sometimes. But mostly, we are really very very close. Since I have no sister...

Something that I do really admire about her is her temparament. She is very cool when it comes to solving problems. Even when other dogs were already barking off their jaws, Esther stayed calm to confirm whether is it really an intruder or just simply a passer by. Esther knew who's our family's friends and welcome them like my family does. Sometimes, she even make friends with them. That really make her outshine from other dogs that I reared.

Well, it has already been 7 years now - keeping Esther around my house. Keep all the snakes, cats, monkeys, rat or birds away. Save and peace one. She's already 14 yeards old now- I guess. Too old to continue to do all these task and chores. Time for her to take a rest. But I really really gonna miss her- so much. Rowen might say that death is just a cycle of the nature. Death may be seen scientifically for him. But, not me at least. There's so many emotional feelings involved. You can't just delete memories like a computer file. Can't you? The only way is I believe really work is "right click and select "time"". Time perhaps will make these memories less clear and be a little more vague. Esther, please be strong for now. I know I could not do anything by now. But, please let me see you, cuddle you one more time when I get back this weekend. Will you? Esther, I Love You. Period.
Esther and My Niece

You laugh because I'm different...........
I laugh cause I just farted!

No comments: