Saturday, June 13

ORBING / ZORBING @ TITIWANGSA.


THE GIANT ORBING BALL.. PRETTY HEAVY THOUGH ALTHOUH IT IS MADE UP OF AIR AND PLASTIC


I went Orbing/Zorbing this morning as participants for Victoria’s LLS project together with 6 of her other team members. What the heck is Zorbing by the way one may wonder. Well, is actually some kinda “sport” I would say whereby you first will be stuff into a HUGE ball with another partner. Then, you will be rolled in a trek. You get to choose to play in dry/ wet condition too. (HELLO, extra RM5 to play in the wet ball)Something like that-lah. So, for RM20, I get to try this sport and do charity at the same time. Fun huh!

THE TREK FOR THE BALL TO ROLL. IT'S MAN PUSHED BY THE WAY :)



What I personally think about this sport is worth a try for once. At least to experience what is it like to be in a washing machine or a mother’s womb. Haha…. Some even called it a freaking vagina… Really. It is really worth a try and not like other extreme sports where you may risk youself getting injured. This is rather a mild one since you were secured properly in da ball.


"ANY LAST WORDS? FOR YOUR PARENTS?" FINAL CHECK BY THE INSTRUCTORS BEFORE THE ROLLING BEGINS


At the beginning, I thought everyone gonna act like as though they don’t know each other and mind their own business. Considering the –quite-quiet-bus-ride we took all the way to Titiwangsa. But eventually, when the ball starts rolling, people start having fun and socializing around. This is part of the reason why I sometimes like sports so much over other activities. People really come together without trying hard to make some topic to chat.


WET AND FUN. THE GROUP SHOT

Well, this whole fun Zorbing this wasn’t all only about university students, but also the instructor there. Omigosh, you should see how they play and tricked us. They splashed water, rolled us like mad, laughed, talked, joke, etc. What a splendid time we have. Although to be honest, I kinda don’t like them at the beginning with their “action” face and all. However, you really never expected them to be like that after a few rolls. Ahem: I even got one free ride after the whole thing ends… Ehehehe. Conclusion : fun fun fun!!!!!!


Aftermath: Although you not gonna get any scratch throughout the game, but I still feel a little dizzy in my head. I can still imagine myself in that Zorbing ball with Victoria…. LOL! I guess I will recover after some time.

BALL KICKING CEREMONY BY SANDRA AND MEL. :)

P/s: more pictures, please browse through my Facebook.
Note: I’m calling this sport here Zorbing but I guess the actual name is ORBING. If you would like to check out more for this game, I guess you should google under the name ORBING instead.



You laugh because I'm different...........
I laugh cause I just farted!

No comments: