Tuesday, June 16

You and Your Brother's GF

HATE TO LOVE; LOVE TO HATE. I EVENTUALLY GOT IT
I really jealous of how people can could socialize with their brother's GF. The thing about me is I never get close to her. It's not like she's just started to date with my bro recently... But I think it's gonna be about 2 years. And I barely talk with her. To be frank. I don't even know her name until my mom told me so.

I realy felt the akwardness each time she comes to our house or have a family outing. You know how strange is it like to not talk to someone in the same group (like as if they don't exist). I guess I knew part of the reason why we never talked to each other. I used to hate her. I mean alot. The reason is part of mr felt jealous for her taking my brother away from me, part of it was because the incident that happened 2 years ago in which I called her phone and scolded her not to ask my bro to call her so often. Ohkay, not scolding but warning. I know people.... You wanna call me a bossy momma? Go ahead. But how do you keep your mouth shut when the monthly bills shoot up to RM200 per month (padahal their school are next to each other and went tuition together)? They make calls as if they were parted in two different poles of the world.

But, anyhow, things got worse after that. (Don't worry, my mom eventually subscribe those celcom plan where no charges applied when you call your "family"). What I'm referring to here is the relationship between my bro and I. He thinks that I suck (well, I think he suck to btw), like I'm blocking he and his gf together. But I on the other hand doesn't like her because the way she treated my brother sometimes- like her punch bag. You know how she put gasses over my bro when she fight with her mom. And so, I think that part of these changed my bro to become a small gas person, aggresive and impatient. Well, that's what I think at least.

Well, whatever it is..... so far till now, those were just my guessing... I couldn't make conclusion about someone without actually knowing them in person. I'm 20 now and I have to make judgement like a adult. But how???? How am I going to talk to her like I chat with my girlfriends? I don't even dare to think of going shopping, movie or even gossipin with her. Owh... this is HOLY.....

I KNOW I HAVE TO TRY THIS... TO AT LEAST LIKE HER?

please tellme how you ussually make up with you brother's girlfriend okay? i'm so lost....
p/s: going makan with my bro and his gf tonite at wangsa maju. akward-nyerrrrr

No comments: