Friday, January 29

The Thing I Have for Guys is....

SMART-ness. When I say SMART, I mean the intelligence-wise smart. Guys who think before they talk, knows when to joke and be serious. bla bla bla. Generally, they look HOT even when they're not talking.

As compared to guys who only looked hot but the brain is filled with all kinds of GARBAGE AND CABBAGE, seriously.... when they stand together. The smart guy still looks HOT.

This thing about HOT guy and SMART guys.... For HOT guys... the longer you look at them the less hot they become. The reason is, as time goes by, you realize he is supergego, doesn't understand certain things, acted childishly and everything that is not smart, so to say.

However, SMART guys.. they may not look actractive in the beginning, but the wisefullness, the thoughfullness, and the things they speak and say... really makes you go... AWW.....Personally, I think smart guys are very mysterious. They have many things in their mind that you can't decipher, since they think at a higher level than the rest. So it gets more and more interesting and never bores you.

Come to think of it, SMART guys can choose to talk about serious stuff and lame stuff with you, but BRAINLESS only can crap. How is it so? They may even have problems comprehending what you/issue talking about in the first place!

By saying so, I don't mean SMART guys are not HOT guys(which are even better).... They're not mutually exclusive. Just that there is only mere overlapping area in this two set. Perhaps, HOTnSMART guys are like china pandas. Rare and very high price. They are only to be exhibited but not taken.

Okayy... whichever way... I'm not saying that HOT guys are useless. There is still many aspect I have that you will have to consider, you know, like caring, ambitiousness, understanding, hobbies and passion and many more. Just one aspect don make everything perfect. There are also many SMART guys who are WEIRD at the same time. Eg: Da Vincci, though I admire his diversity in smartness... I may have problem simply to understand him. Like how he sees certain things..

This is simply just my thing. I easily fall for guys who are smart, even they are NOT HOT. I don't know... just makes me aroused so much that I could not do anything. Okay, many aroused is too vulgar. Let just say... they simple attracts me.

How did I realize that? I spoke to some of my close friends, that I find this and this guys is hot, they just look at me one kind and told me that they very worried of me. :(
Different preference. That explains all

Resign for something more meaningful...
Mel, you loved.

n

1 comment:

E-V said...

hahaha.... totally agree with you! there needs to be a balance in a guy... u'll feel a sense of security with them compared to those with only empty words and actions...;)