Tuesday, March 23

BBF Even Possible?

After realizing that I;m seriously okay being single. Now pop up another problem. However, I will first explain the first statement 1st before you get too lost with my 360 degree change in my ideal thoughts of being no-boyfriend status.



Actually, even me myself couldn't decipher why. But, yeah.... the urge is simply no more and no longer there. Having a partner has not become my ultimate priority in life. Maybe its hormone, or I'd simply entered mid-life crisis, or its just learn-helplessness. Whatever, ever since I turned twenty-one this year.... I'd been thinking very less about this stuff. Good thing is, after the RIP of this damn urge, I tend to be happier and could make friends with everyone. More guy friends because you simply think less of this nonesense and more of girlfriends because you have fighting for the alpha male or so per say. =)


Okay... whichever way this is not the main dish for today, but is it possible to have an opposite-sex-friend to be your best friend? Some people say is not possible unless your that friend is homosexual or something... But, I do see some mantained their friendship pretty well.


Why I brought up this issue..... Recently Y asked me why I have never thought of F as a potential partner. Since, both of us are pretty close and so on. And after some thought, I told her that, the reason being why I never thought of him as a potential one because, I really liked him as a friend. If I ever liked him or something, I fear it would affect our friendship. You know, F has always been the guy that I'm so comfortable with talking about everything. Seriously, I don't dare to risk this. Really dare not. I wanted him to be my best friend. A friend whom I can complain about almost everything, hang around, you know.... just like same-sex-bestfriend-lah!




But, back to main question.... is this even possible? Could you ever befriend with a person without some-little 'love' thing to them. Like Y, if you asked me, do I love her? Of course I do! I do care about her alot if she felt sick. But this is totally out of question if you asked me this kinda love, is the love that relates to like homo-love. But, the case is totally different if you have a different-sex bestfriend right? Is it because a possiblity you could fall in love with him or something I seriouslly don't know. I'm superdamned confused. (FYI: If I weren't confused, I wouldn't blog about this dude).

No comments: