Monday, June 21

Shhh... Just keep this between us okay?

Someone actually sended porridge to me this morning in my room doorstep. I was really breally touched. I mean yeahh.. I didn't expect anyone would have cared about me when I'm sick (oh cozz... except my lovely mom) but aside her, generally no people does.

I still remember how fustrated and agitated I am last night. Thinking of how inconsiderate my friend was - to expect me to make him feel better for my sickness. I mean, tht time I was like WHAT THE FUCK? (sorry... no better words can explain how angry I am tht time :C ) Like I'm the victim now. I am the patient. And you expect me to make you feel better by telling you.... it wasn't yr fault la.. blablabla. Not that I didn't explained how I got contacted this illnesses earlier. Omigosh. I was so angry tht I literally not feeling to talk to him at tht moment. I still remember how I shouted (okay... I mean sigh loudly) in my room yesterday... re-reading the message he sent to me - trying to make sense tht does this person have some or little empathy?? Well, he did suggested to tapao some porridge to me. I declined tht offer, although I really wished I could have some porridge :( . Perhaps he was saying tht cz he felt bad or whatever, and it may not be his real intention anyway...Also, considering he doesn't have any transport.. I really doesn't wanna bother him. Plus.. I was worried tht this stupid flu thing will get contacted to him... esp we're having an important meeting the next day - where he's the chairperson...I remember i woke up in the middle of the night few times- haivng 'hot flushes'. Still very angry and fustrated about this thing.

Then it was not untill this morning... when I was half drowsy... someone sent a message to me. When I checked it. It was him. Telling me tht he had left some porridge in front of my room. When I first read tht... I actually pinched myself. I mean... is it true? Are you kidding?? I mean tht was what I wanted the other night... and here it is. A hearty porridge from a friend. I was overly excited tht I sit calmly on my bed thinking tht did I told this person tht I wanted porridge last night? Or how did he firgured it out? Aiyohhh.... Abit dazed and..... touched la. Hehe.... at least there's a friend who cares about me. :D

And because of tht, I'm feeling much better now... just abit of flu and thts all. You see.. tht's the miracle of LOVE (I meant friend's love)

P/s: I also acknowleged Y's intention for buying me liang cha and hor yan hor.... Seeing her worried face about me, and I didn't wanted to talk to her.... makes me felt a little bad. Why I don't wanna talk to her? Tht... I reserve back to myself. I would like to thanked all these people who cared about me. I really think it was a great motivation for me to heal. HEAL!!

No comments: