Tuesday, May 12

Get disconnected from the hustles n bustles

Well, it’s been a while since I last posted any postings here. Just to update you peeps on what I’d been doin for the past few weeks. Melissa has gone M.I.A. Well some may wonder whether she’d been sucked by a alien’s platter to another world or she’d just simply flushed herself down into the toilet. There’s no news from her. Lol. Some may end up become very wary… ^^ I know. And that’s why I’m here back again.

Over the past two weeks, I had went back to my hometown, Kuantan (it’s the ibu kota of Pahang you moron!) to reunite with my family. Well, it’s so nice of Victoria, Federick and Evie to check me out sometimes. Federick did asked me what I’d been doin and my answer to him was: doing what I do not have the chance doing when the semester begins-lah! The below listed some of the highlights of my holiday….

Cherating, the sexy bitch.

Splendid. Would be the best word to describe Cherating beach. The see-through-clear water, the pearl white sandy beach, hot hunks, coconuts, and all the beautiful things that you can find from a beach. Sorry my dear friends, no picture this time. I didn’t bring back my camera to Kuantan and so I had no choice but savor all the beautiful scenes myself. Not only that, I got the chance to touch real anacondas! Sizes ranges from S, M, and L!! No kidding. The size of the biggest one was as thick as your smaller thigh! Too bad, no camera to prove it. But, I never knew a snake’s skin felt so smooth and oily. Wow, that was really a experience!

The Hash Run

My dad is a hasher, but inactive one. He runs one a while. (FYI: Hash = Hash House Harrier : Is a dedicated club for runners/jungle trackers, I would say. Normally they would run for 5-6km each time. Consists of many good mountain climbers, runners and C9s. Middle aged people. More info, google it yourself.) And yeap, that day he supposed to be a leader and so he has to set the trails for the members. I followed suit. I like to set trails because you don’t really have to run but walk. And also you do not have to walk the miles for all the false trails. And yup, again…. A touch of mother’s nature came into action. The thick, lush green canopy, the sound of the running waters, the sounds of the bugs of Sungai Lembing’s Oil Palm Estate. Man, I really enjoyed the place. Sometimes, when we’re too busy, we tend to forget to slow down and have a look on all these nature’s gifts. Although the journey was tiresome and hot, the return was great. I really would like to go there again once more. As fun as it could be, I was a little scared that day, because I was wearing a bright-red-shirt. And gotcha… the cows are looking over their shoulders at you. Not forgetting my elder cousin sister was chased by a cow the other day. Lol, I almost got shit in my pants. But luckily, nothing happened. Phew! And yeah, as for souvenirs, it would be a bunch of mosquito’s bite all around my beautiful legs. Don’t be surprised short-panted-melissa become long-panted-melissa this coming semester. LOL!

Living Small

Have you ever wonder one day you’ll shrink and live in those big and beautifool miniature mansion? I’m a little fetish in these stuffs. I liked doing all these DIY and let others to admire it (sorry, I’ll show you next time I got back my hometown). Yup. I’d been busy with this mini mother’s sewing room and Lego © miniature, since my family is working on a family’s gallery in the piano room. So, we need to find a few of our childhood toys to decorate it. I can tell you, it’s not east to build a Lego © when every small parts of it is jumble up with other 10 sets. My goodness. I only get to finish one set and that’s it. The others will go back to my brother to do it himself.

Besides all these wonderfool activities I’d been doing over the hols, I did some manga reading…. It was a shoujo manga called Desire Climax and First Girl. Well, it was a little explicit. But, it almost made me cry in a few scenes…. >.< || I guess, that’s all the updates you’re supposed to know. For details, I guess I should keep it to myself aite? Plus, I’m already hatsuka and so, I should learn to keep some secrets to myself.

p/s: MELISSA WILL LEARN TO BE MORE HATSUKAAAAAAAAAAAA~! OOPPS. Hatsuka….


You laugh because I'm different...........
I laugh cause I just farted!

No comments: