Tuesday, September 8

Back from 7 Weeks Hibernation





Hello ladies and gentleman. I’m finally got back again after 7 weeks of disappearance. I know, some people are getting frustrated, or even annoyed of me being so inconsistent in blogging. Like the favorite Malaysian chippie called, “skejap ade, skejap tarak” kind of attitude. But, who doesn’t want a break from all these brain-juice-grinding-blogging-for-the-sake-of-telling-you kinda work? Even gossip girl does. FYI: I don’t really blog well and my usage language is bad- all time. Pardon me.

So, for 7 weeks, I’d grow up a little, mentally (e.g.: life outlook, perceptions, stress management, people relations) and physically (e.g.: body fat mass, pit’s hair, x-hair, and anywhere you do notice) Basically, as a rep up, many events had happened over the hols like seriously working for dad, kinda designing company name cards & catalogues, curiously attended 6 days longetivity course, crazily watching The Nanny with mom, happily going vacation with my old besties, randomly snapping pictures, shockingly someone died next door from an accident, out of suddenly roomie moving out, sillily (okay, I know this adj doesn’t exist… but Ms. Selina said the sentence must always be coherent) and eventually got signed up for HAA102 Intro to Design. Phewwww! That’s kinda rep up what happened to this woman over the hols – BERNAMA

There’s only some events that I would like to elaborate more on that, mainly because it needs elaboration-lah! Dong! Kay, I… nope. We went for a vacation at somewhere near Cherating beach. I know you are excited, KL PEOPLE; but I’M TOO EXICITED:KAMPUNG PEOPLE!!! Hello… is summer and going to a beach is supposed to be on a must do list during summer right? Plus, its even more fun and eventful when you go with a bunch of old friends (literally). You can never imagine how fun it is. Sandy beach, cloudy day, calmy ombak, handsomy guys, bluie pool. Okay, cut the crap. Basically the three of us went for a 2 days 1 night holiday along Kemaman and Terengganu area. It wasn’t a long drive from Kuantan, around 20 mins slow drive about 80km/hours; you know, you don’t really wanna hit some kampong cow and got your car injured. So you have to drive CAREFULLY. We stayed at HOLIDAY VILLA a.k.a EASTERN PAVILLION, was a nice place. During peak season, the chalet was still at a reasonable price RM250/night, as compared to PORT DICKIE around RM450/night. Itupun their beach very dirty, unlike Cherating one. SERIOUSLY. The have no sandy, bluie, calmy thing at there. Forget about it if you wanna go port dickie. I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!! Hey, btw… don’t let others know kay? Keep this dirty secret between us because you don’t wanna see people start going to Cherating and polluting the bitches there…. E.g: pee pee in the ocean. As for the photos part…. Here are some of the preview… Enjoy…..

OMIGOSH!!! GONNA MISS ALL THIS GOOD TIME WE HAD!

Not only that, I also attended to some longetivity course at Kemaman. Honestly, at the beginning, I really don’t believe about this healing matter, until I start to feel the different in myself. Let me start telling you what is longetivity is. It is like a process of healing through transferring the universe energy to you own body ans so activates you body metabolism in order to function normally. Seems a little too wordy? Well, simple. The logic behind this is why are people sick? People are only sick when their body cells does not function as normally when they are healthy. So, longetivity helps this person to reactivate their body cells to become back healthy. Thus, there’s actually no need of different prescriptions like the Western or Eastern medical to heal different kinds of sickness. So how to heal? Simple, all you have to do is put you hands on places that you felt sick (technically from people who’d attended this course where they got their chakras opened).Okay, I know sounds very very vague as it is. But, through the course, I’d seen many many different people are cured from their sickness through their testimonies. Personal true story from me: If you know me well, you must have realize I often had migraines whenever it started to rain. So after learning longetivitology class for the 2nd day, I tried adjusting those areas myself. And after a few times later on, I seemed to not have remembered when is the last time my migraines issue had occurred anymore. Well, one short paragraph from me may had not convinced you, but if you’re interested or have family members who have high blood pressures, diabetes, osteoporosis, I strongly suggest you to have a look in www.longevitology.idv.tw or for English version www.longevitology.com. Anyway, you have nothing to loose, the courses are free of charge, religion, and race.

TOP LEFT PICT: THE FOUNDER OR THIS LONGEITIVITY COURSE

And regarding about someone who had passed away my next door, is referring to my daddy’s shop neighbor. He died in an accident while I was at KL attending 30 Hour Famine. It was really really sad when I heard about it. How this happened, its when he was pumping a tyre of a tractor, there was a sudden rise in the pressure applied to the tyre caused the tyre to explode. And, so he was blown off ground with the tyre, hitted on a canopy and fall back onto the ground. When he was rushed to Kuantan’s GH, he was rescued by the team. But his condition deteriorated the next day. His left brain was dead; there were several concussions on his spinal bone and continuous bleeding. Doctors could not do any operations, the said even he’s condition had improved, he would on be a vegetable. In the end, he died on the next day. Police actually filed this case a freak accident. What I’d learnt from this accident is, you never know what will happen tomorrow. So, live like there’s no tomorrow. Have you told your parents you loved them so much today? What do you have to complain about your life? Think again.
NEVER TOO FORGET THE OTHER HALF OF OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHO'S LESS UNFORTUNATE THAN US IN THE REST OF THE WORLD : 30 HOUR FAMINE 2009

Lastly… the following are my pre-done desktop wallpapers that supposed to be hand in on this Friday themed “I Love Design”. Any comments? I would sincerely appreciate it. FYI: Ms. Neesa wants something simple but should show a little effort in doing it… so I hope she likes both of it
WALLPAPER 001 : DESIGN IS MY SOUL

WALLPAPER 002: ME HEART DESIGN (THE COLOUR CHANGED A LITTLE ON WEBSITE)

Kay... I guess that's it for now....See you guys in no time. I apologize if any part of this blog has caused any uneasiness, nauseating images, or so forth....... Retired back to resting mode.zzzzzzzz

No comments: