Tuesday, April 14

Bad Servitude.

As much as I like eating sushi, I hate the service the provide us during promo. They treated us like hungry beggar wanting to eat their sashimiii so much.. Pui! What the fish, you think you're the sushi restaurant in the whole wide Malaysia? Open your eyes la frog.... (kay, just wanna lepas my gas on how unhappy was I just now when I went to Sushi King's Bonanza Promo)

Hey peeps, if you're planning to go there, there's few catch that you may want to take notice about:-

1. You have only 60 minutes to eat
2. You eat whatever they serve
3. You must stand their condescending attitudes towards you
4. Only sushi is priced RM2. (Sushi = rice based food)

Ohkay, thats all for today. I'm gonna study for my MC100 now. I guess I did pretty bad for my previous tests in MC100. 35/60? Oh man, I just lepas pagar. Shit. Worst result ever. Don't worry I won't cry over spilt ocha. I will work hard for the coming test. Dudu~~

TAKE NOTE: THIS BLOG WILL UNDERGO HERBINATION PERIOD FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS. (23/4/09) BECAUSE THE OWNER WILL BE TAKING EXAM. SO SEE YOU TILL THEN. KEEP YOUSELVES BUSY OTHERWISE YOU'LL MISS ME. ^^

XOXO
mel
You laugh because I'm different...........
I laugh cause I just farted!

No comments: