Tuesday, April 14

Sushi Mania

ATTENTION TO ALL SUSHI LOVERS

SUSHI KING IS HAVING A BI-ANNUAL PROMO
(IF I'VE NOT MISTAKEN)
AT RM2 FOR ALL THE SUSHI MARATHONING ON THE CONVEYOR BELT
HAVE FUN & IF YOU'RE SMART ENOUGH (LIKE ME) EAT THE MOST EXPENSIVE ONES 1ST. ^^
THIS PROMOTION STARTS ON THIS MONDAY TO THIS THURSDAY
APPLY TO ALL SUSHI KING CARD MEMBER
(IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE, COME AND BORROW FROM ME :)

Btw, I'm heading there today with my friends... Reason why we go today and not yesterday is because Sushi served yesterday may not be fresh ones. So, let those people eat the not fresh ones yesterday, and we have the crispy sashimis today! ^^Y


FRIENDLY REMINDER: make sure you apply alot alot of wasabi on your SASHIMI to kill the bacteria and avoid food poisoning later.. (i know as much i hate the spicy feeling over my throat and nose, for the sake of tasty sashimi, oh well......)

YEESH, HAVING EXAM THIS FRIDAY BUT FOR SUSHI, I CAN DO THE UNTHINKABLE. SCEW THE TEST~~~






FOUND ANYTHING WRONG WITH THIS PLATTER OF SUSHI?







xoxo Mel

You laugh because I'm different...........
I laugh cause I just farted!

No comments: